Thu, Jun 17|
Free Inspiration Session | Enlarge your social circle
The Netherlands are being rated as one of the most difficult countries for expats and internationals to establish sustainable social relations. Discover the ins and outs on enlarging your social network based on positive psychology methodology!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2021, 7:30 PM
International Center, IJzerstraat 21, 5038 BN Tilburg, Netherlands
About the Event
This is a Community Event, so it will be provided for free, but registration is required. Important: we have only 12 places available!
The Netherlands are being rated as one of the most difficult countries for expats and internationals to establish sustainable social relations. Discover the ins and outs on enlarging your social network based on positive psychology methodology! This event is hosted by our intern, Freya, under supervision of The Empath Psychologist, Neeta Maharaj. During this event you will learn how to take charge and improve your social connections.
What we will cover:
- Causes of loneliness
- Hands-on tips to improve your social contacts and increase your well-being
- What is preventing you from taking action
- What qualities you bring to the table regarding social connections
- Please register before Monday the 14th of June.
- We kindly ask you to show up 10 minutes before the start of the event so you can register and be assigned to a seat at 1.5-meters distance.
- We ask you to fill in the VIA character strengths test (takes about 15 minutes) before the start of the event. You can find it using the following link: https://www.viacharacter.org/survey/surveys/takesurvey
- If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer them!