Workshop | Build Social Connections
Time & Location
About the Event
Important: we have only 10 tickets available! We ask you to buy a ticket for €5. The ticket fee will be refunded after attending both sessions.
We are happy to announce that we can offer free group coaching sessions regarding the topic: How to build up social connections as an international? The focus will be on how you as a person can build up social connections in a manner that fits yourself and your personality. These coaching sessions are part of a university project and led by our intern, under guidance of Neeta Maharaj.
In the two sessions we will...
- Learn about possible causes that hold you back from building up satisfying social connections.
- Get to know your own strengths in an empirical way.
- Reflect on strategies to build up social connections.
- Plan steps you can take to build up social connections that fit your personality and strengths.
- Session 1: Wednesday 12 th of May, 19:30 Duration: 1-1.5 h
- Session 2: Wednesday 19 th of May, 19:30 Duration: 1-1.5 h
Where: Online, on the platform “Zoom”
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to answer them!
Please note: There are limited places available. In order to prevent people from signing-up and not attending we ask you to pay a fee of €5 to sign-up. After attending the sessions we will refund you the ticket price.
1 hour 30 minutesSession 1
1 hour 30 minutesSession 2