Thu, Oct 13|
WEEKLY SHARED DINNERS IN OCTOBER
Bring a meal to share and share stories. It's as easy and effective as that! Sven and Valentina will be your hosts.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2022, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
International Center, IJzerstraat 21, 5038 BN Tilburg, Netherlands
About the Event
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 = 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
During this dinner everyone brings food to share (or order food if you don't feel like cooking) and we enjoy a meal together! Think of random conversations, positive vibes, sharing personal stories and lots of laughter! Please bring enough food to share!
At least once every week, nobody has to eat alone! You are welcome from 18.30, dinner starts around 19.00. Our hosts Sven and Valentina will welcome you and will make sure you get to know everyone. International Center will prepare a starter meal to share for everyone, so it is expected you bring a main course meal to share with 2-3 persons. Everyone brings a piece of the puzzle to have a great evening toghether!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
* Please register your attendance every week via our website: www.ictilburg.com/our-events
* The event is free, but you have to bring or order food yourself
* It is expected you bring something to share with other guests, if you need tips, contact us!
* You can use our tableware and cutlery
* Our bar is open for drinks but water is free and consumption is not mandatory!