Thu, Dec 01|
International Center Tilburg
SHARED VEGAN DINNER + GIFTS
On the 1st of December we organize another vegan potluck dinner together with VSA. This edition, the theme of the evening will be SinterKerst (Sinterklaas + Xmas).
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2022, 6:30 PM – Dec 02, 2022, 9:30 PM
International Center Tilburg, IJzerstraat 21, 5038 BN Tilburg, Netherlands
About the Event
𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗩𝗦𝗔
On the 1st of December we organize another vegan potluck dinner together with Tilburg's Vegan Student Association (VSA). International Center provides the starters, VSA the dessert, and you will prepare the main course - to share, of course! This edition, the theme of the evening will be SinterKerst (Sinterklaas + Xmas).
During this dinner everyone brings a piece of the puzzle and we enjoy a meal together! In case you do not know any recipes, check VSA's social channels for some tips and recipes. Also, non-vegans are welcome as well, as we will never exclude anyone. Feel welcome to learn more about veganism and food consumption or just to connect to other internationals! You are welcome from 18.30, dinner starts around 19.00.
Game with gifts
Since the Dutch Sinterklaas and of course Christmas are celebrated with gift giving, we present a fun game with gifts to give and of course to receive! For the game we will play, you need to bring a funny useLess present (1) and a useFul present (2):
1) You take this product from home, you don't buy it (for instance a clothespin or roll toiletpaper)
2) You need to make/buy this gift (e.g. chocolate letter, teabags/coffee, candles). You spend 2-3 euros.
Try to think a bit of sustainability and veganism if possible.
* Please register your attendance below with the RSVP button
* The event is free, but you have to bring or order the food yourself.
* Please bring a proper dish to share.
* You can use our tableware and cutlery.
* Don't forget the gifts!
* Our bar is open for drinks but water is free and consumption is not mandatory!