Thu, Jun 18|
Ema (premiere) | International Cinema X Community Drinks
Two real life events in one! Since the number of victims of Covid-19 has fallen drastically, the measures taken have eased. We decided to combine our traditional events, together with Cinecitta we present 'International Cinema & Community Drinks' in the classical cinema hall!
Time & Location
Jun 18, 2020, 9:15 PM
Cinecitta, Willem II Straat 29, 5038 BA Tilburg, Netherlands
About the Event
Two real life events in one!
Since the number of victims of Covid-19 has fallen drastically, the measures taken have eased. This means we can start organizing our meet ups again with proper distance in place. We decided to combine our traditional events, together with Cinecitta Films en meer we present 'International Cinema & Community Drinks' in the classical cinema hall!
🎬 About the film | Ema 📽
June 18th 2020 is the day Ema will premiere in the Netherlands. Cinecitta's programmer Jasper Naaijkens picked the film 'Ema' for us. Why? "This film is very youthful, has great music and Pablo Laurainne is a very stylistic director." This Spanish film shows the story of a young woman who's an experimental dancer fighting to get her son back.
We are very lucky to be able to see this premiere on the big screen. Cinecitta limited all shows to 30 seatings in line with RIVM guidelines. That means that this will be a very exclusive premiere, since there are limited places available. The best part? Cinecitta provides this screening in Cinema 1, their beautiful, big, classical hall.
🍷 About Community Drinks ☕
Community Drinks is our monthly event to connect to Tilburg and its community. We pick a new venue to visit each month, so people can discover the beauty Tilburg has to offer. Moreover, it is a great way to meet new people in town, as everyone is joining to connect to others and the city.
How will this event look like in these Covid-19 times? Cinecitta will provide us with Cinema 1, their biggest hall with beautiful classical architecture. Directly after, we can stick around to have a drink together and enjoy face to face conversations with 1.5 meter distance . Of course, it is expected you keep your distance which can be achieved by remaining in your seats.
⭐ Program ⭐
- 21:15 - 21:30 Scan your tickets and make your way to Cinema 1
- 21:30 - 23:15 Ema premiere in Cinema 1
- 23:15 - TBD Community Drinks in Cinema 1
😷 Rules & regulations 👌🏻
Since we haven't beaten covid-19 100% yet, we need you to stick to these rules in order to provide a safe and smooth film experience:
- Do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before the film starts, so not earlier than 21:15.
- Order your tickets online (do note: we only have 30 tickets available due to the regulations for filmtheaters)
- Keep 1.5 meter distance to everyone and stick to Cinecitta's instructions at their venue
- When showing any signs of symptoms, stay at home!
- Don't show up with a group of friends, unless you are from the same household, or be prepared to keep 1.5 meter distance between each other.
- Tickets include 1 free drink and can be ordered at: https://eventix.shop/b9w7jqeg