Sat, Nov 18|
Visit the café on Friday and Saturday evening to meet both locals and internationals!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
International Center, IJzerstraat 21, 5038 BN Tilburg, Netherlands
About the Event
Join one of our café nights to start the evening with your friends or meet other internationals!
You're welcome at our living room between 19.00 and 22.30. Our café isn't like any other in the Netherlands, because we guarantee you can come alone! We will always have multiple volunteers available eager to meet you and connect you to other internationals. It is the perfect opportunity to build a social network, which we know can be tough in a strange country. Moreover, you're allowed to bring your own food and snacks (not drinks!), so it is the perfect chance to share a dinner with someone and enjoy the weekend! We have some house rules to provide a pleasant experience to everyone (read more below).
All in all the perfect place to start the night with your friends or meet new people. We're looking forward to meeting you there!
- Everyone who is welcoming is welcome (no discrimination, racism, exclusion, aggression, etc.).
- Instructions of staff and volunteers must be followed at all times.
- Visitors are never obligated to order anything and can receive tap water for free.
- External food is allowed, but you dispose your own trash.
- No external drinks allowed.
- Don't bring glass or drinks outside.
- Park your bicycle in the storage or on the square.
- For safety purposes, we use camera surveillance.